VALUE of the SCHOLARSHIP
The present value (as at 2017) is R 60 000 per annum. The overall value of a Master’s Degree will be R 120 000 for 2 consecutive years of study, while a Doctor’s Degree will be R 180 000 for three consecutive years of study.
The awarding of a scholarship is not regarded as a guarantee that the allocation will again be made in successive years. This will depend on proof of progress as confirmed by the Main Supervisor and re-registration at the Tertiary Institution.
FIELDS of STUDY in the RED MEAT INDUSTRY
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Download and read the documents below, do you still qualify?
- If yes, download the COPY of the application form to determine what information you need to fill in
- Complete the online application process, you can save and continue later (another day)
- Print the BWC Declaration and submit with your application
- Submit your FULL application with all the attachments
- Once you application has been approved, you will be required to enter into an Agreement with us before any funding will be released.
For further information, documents and application forms are attached listed below for download.
Please study these documents before completion and submission to the MIT Bursary Working Committee.
You will receive a confirmation email with a PDF copy, so will your Supervisor.
Selection of successful candidates will take place within one month of the closing date for applications, ie before the end of November. Results will be made known directly after the meeting.
Post Graduate Bursary Information – Post Graduate Bursary
Information for Applicants – Information for applicants
Terms of Reference – Terms of Reference
To download a PDF copy of the Blank form, BWC MIT Application Form – not to be used for submission.
Once you are ready CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ONLINE FORM
Send with your application Form – BWC Declaration and Supervisor
Agreement – Bursary Agreement
Final Progress Report – Final Progress Report (PDF)
Final Progress Report – Final Progress Report (WORD)